Thursday, June 21, 2007

Update

Hey there, dedicated reader! Everything is pretty busy around here, as I am finishing up my last final, moving out of my apartment, and packing for a trip to the Australian outback! Not much time for sightseeing or pictures in the past couple weeks, but soon I'll make up for it with pictures of Uluru and the like. Amazing how time flies.

Recently the Melbourne news has gone crazy about Christopher Hudson, a Hells Angels cyclist who murdered one and injured two others in the Central Business District a few days ago. I haven't paid much attention but there are plenty of articles. Meanwhile, it's winter here, which means I actually have to wear a coat sometimes. No colder than 40F ever. Most of the trees haven't even shed their leaves.

Anyway it's onto California after The Outback, then finally back to New York by July 10! It's been an incredible five months, full of traveling, thinking about traveling, studying instead of traveling, thinking about traveling instead of studying, spending money while traveling, etc. But I'm ready to stop studying and come back, especially since country queen Emmylou Harris doesn't perform in Melbourne.

Hope the summer is treating you all well. I'll try to write a little more about Melbourne, Uluru, and California before it's all over in a few weeks.

No comments: